The Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cyclists) medallions arrived in the mail this week! I attached them to the stem on my bike and the seatpost on Carrick’s bike. Thanks to Greg at Greg’s Soapbox for the tips and pointers. So now we’re set. May the force be with us.
Today’s starting weight: 152
– Organic whole wheat english muffin with Nutella = 294 cal.
– PB&J on whole wheat = 398
– 8 honey wheat pretzel sticks = 110
– 1 fat free pudding cup = 60
– Crystal Light Iced Tea = 0
– Turkey sandwich on hoagie = 280
– Iced Tea = 0
– Fat free pudding cup = 60
Tomorrow the scale better move in the right direction (not up, like today) or I’m throwing it out the window.