I recently received an e-mail summarizing my year’s worth of workouts I logged on dailymile.com. Before I share the pathetic-ness (is that a word?) of the data, let me just say that while I did not work out nearly as often as I intended last year, there were also many workouts which I forgot to log each day on dailymile. Entering my information on the Web site was not something I got in a regular habit of doing. This year I plan to make a point to log each and every workout so I’ll have better information to compare by the end of this year.
It appears since I joined dailymile in May, I only logged 15 workouts. Sad. Anyway, here’s how the stats break down from May through December:
- My goal was to lose 25 pounds. So far I’ve lost 11. Still a ways to go, but I’m getting there.
- I logged 210 total miles.
- I burned off the equivalent of 84 donuts.
- Most miles logged in one month was 93 in August. Far less than most people do in a week.
- Farthest ride was 50 miles.
Wow, I’ve got some catching up to do. I’m ready.
On a side note, I suppose since day 365 of this blog has come and gone, there’s really no need to continue numbering each post.
Life’s a journey. Enjoy the ride!
…( ) / ( )
Thanks for visiting.